Popular jobs in Sales support & administration:
- Customer Manager Regio Gent
- Sales Business Specialist Agrochemicals
- Customer manager workcenter
- Customer Manager WorkCenter - Makro Alleur
- Customer Manager Regio Antwerpen
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline's core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline's activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
JUNIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR – CUSTOMER SERVICE
The Quality Assurance Coordinator Admin will directly support the Customer Services Strategy. You'll be part of a team that is constantly looking to improve “the quality of the customer experience during contact with our customer services”.
You will be supported by Administrative advisors and report to the Customer Quality Manager.
You are a role model for all staff in developing standards, knowledge, skills and behaviors to meet the expectations of Worldline's broad range of customers.
Key Deliverables & Accountabilities
The Quality Assurance Coordinator will continuously demonstrate Worldline's values, behaviours & Customer Experience Standards to internal and external customers, suppliers and partners.
The role holder will:
- Enlarge a strong cooperative and constructive relationship with our external partner
- Look for & identify root causes of structural issues and come up with possible solutions
- Quality checks (phone calls, e-mails, monitor experience in the field,…) will be part of your day to day job
- Have a good knowledge of administrative processes and have an open view with the willingness to improve/review
- Visit our supplier on a regular basis (abroad)
- Empower our customer advisors, adjust were needed in a constructive way
- Ensure a smooth and adequate flow of information within the different teams
- Give the admin processes an extra customer friendly, clear and simple layer for the customer
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent by experience;
- Experience in a customer service environment is a plus;
- You have a good level of English, Dutch and French;
- You are customer oriented, passionate about customer interaction and not afraid to have a dialog with our customers. You get inspired by customer cases;
- You are a go-getter who doesn't take no for an answer. With your analytical skills you have no problem to connect the dots to identify possible risks or operational issues to implement a project;
- You love diving into a process to optimize it. You live by the quote: “The only way to do great - work is to love what you do.”
- Values that are never to be neglected: Customer Experience, Customer Effort Score, Employee engagement, sharing, involvement, …
- When assessing a project, an issue or any operational matter you put the customer first;
- You don't mind travelling now and then;
- MS Office does not have any secrets for you.
Interested? Apply on https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/549223-JUNIOR-QUALITY-ASSURANCE-COORDINATOR--CUSTOMER-SERVICE/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Sales support & administration
- All jobs via Manpower Group Solutions
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)