2 of 6Next
Our client is a growing player in the telecommunication sector. They are an innovative and inspiring company where openness and dedication are central.
Junior purchasing/product manager
As a Junior Purchasing/Product Manager, your main responsibilities will be :
- Make market and price analyses
- Manage inventories
- Draw up action plans with the trade marketing team and transfer them to the sales team
- Management of your product range
- Gathering and interpreting market knowledge in a rapidly changing market.
Our client is looking for a Junior Purchasing/Product Manager that ... :
- has an analytic mind and commercial feeling
- has an innate organisational talent
- has the right competencies, experience and attitude are just that little bit more important than your diploma
- has already a little experience in purchasing or something similar
- has a nose for new trends and knows what is going on in the telecom market
- is a team player
- can communicate fluently in Dutch (a must!) but also in English and French
Our client offers a dynamic atmosphere within a growing company where there is room for initiative and career opportunities. In addition, they propose an attractive salary package with great fringe benefits.
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
26 days left to apply
- Function type: Purchaser
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Flemish Brabant
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor