Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline's core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline's activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis.
For more information, please visit: worldline.com.
Junior Project Coordinator
- You manage and supervise hardware-projects, like eg. Roll-out of new hardware (swap and/or upgrade of payment terminals) .
- You put closed sales contracts with merchant headquarters (IT- and facility managers, CFO,...) or Telco's into practice and discusses on the planning, piloting, creates the roll-out files accordance with the agreements and agreed prices.
- You will discuss and follow the progress of internal (and if needed external) teams (Customer delivery-team, Field Services, installation-team, Software tele-load team, migration-team, forecast-team …) .
- You manage and supervise the deployment of new software (via remote tele-load) together with key-customers and the WL IT-team(s).
- On top you will be responsible for the planning and the launch of new acquiring services (Smartpay, …) and value added services on existing and new payment terminals.
For the Supply Chain-part of this function, you will closely work together with our international field- and logistic partners, supply chain, IT PM's, the repair-centre, sales. Your mission is to follow and optimize the supply-chain deliveries of the payment terminals (RMA's Ordered material, accessories) to and from our partners on-time. With an eye for quality, stock-management and optimization.
- You hold a Bachelors Degree, preferably in a business oriented area
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French + a good level in the 3rd language
- You are interested in the electronic payment business
- You are interested in logistics and logistic processes
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Webfocus , Access DB and VBA-basics is nice to have
- Able to communicate with all kind of stakeholders (internal, external, management, technical, sales, supply chain, repair-team,…), strong interpersonal skills
- Strong in administration and planning activities, accurate, well organized, but flexible
- Problem solving, pro-active, pragmatic, analytical and very punctual
- Result-and solution driven
- Optimizing existing processes where possible (Lean-spirit)
- Customer-oriented mind-set
- Team player
Interested? Apply on https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=543838
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Administration
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- All jobs via Manpower Group Solutions
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)