7 of 7Next
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline's core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline's activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
JUNIOR PRODUCT OWNER SALES AUTOMATION
- According to Scrum methodology, the Agile Product Owner represents both stakeholders and the voice of the customers capturing their expectations, preferences and aversions. Along with the Scrum Master and the Development Team he/she embodies the Scrum Team.
- The Agile Product Owner defines the vision and the product roadmap.
- The Agile Product Owner is in charge of expressing and prioritizing the needs of the product using a Product Backlog.
- The Agile Product Owner has to ensure the Development Team's perfect understanding of the product and the whole consistency of each Sprint.
Design phase and project methodology:
- Build the product's big picture including its roadmap and translate this picture towards the development team
- Clarify the need and draft the product's key functional specifications according to the Agile methodology
- Iteration planning and priorities definition to ensure the proper content delivery
- Defines the priorities and monitor the Product Backlog, thus he continuously prioritizes the key business needs
- Make sure that the different stakeholders become and stay aligned on the product to be delivered
Project follow-up and support:
- Initiate a priority management approach, ensure the product consistency and quality
- Actively participate into Scrum ceremonies (Grooming, Stand up, Review, Retrospective)
- Decision maker or has the authority to arbitrate on delivered functionalities
- Conduct Sprints Backlog live adjustments and follow-up
A Product Owner involved in Agile projects must have the "Agile mindset" which implies:
- A positive attitude and pragmatism
- Thirst for knowledge: Agile is about learning and adapting. Knowledge sharing is key to success.
- The goal of team success: Agile is about the success of the team, no individual success or heroic behavior. It is more important for the team to succeed than for the individual to have completed his/her tasks.
- There is no failure, only feedback: Agile is about taking everything as lessons, adjusting actions based on the feedback, resulting in continuous improvement.
Beyond the roles: Agile teams are cross-functional.
All required disciplines are represented in the team (analysis, development, testing, ...). However, although team members have a primary role representing a discipline, they are expected to take on other roles and contribute to other disciplines whenever it helps towards reaching the Sprint goal.
- Masters Degree with technical orientation (IT) or Commercial Engineering
- 1-5 years experience as an IT Business Analyst or related
- Experience with Agile is a plus
- Ability for business dialogues in English, French or Dutch is a plus
- You are a team player and able to work in a dynamic environment
- You are able to work and deliver results in an international context, in a large and complex organization
- You demonstrate excellent communication and listening skills
- You are autonomous in nature, eager to learn and to take initiatives
- You are stress resistant and able to work under time pressure to meet deadlines
- You work in an organized and structured way
- You are result oriented and have a problem solving attitude
Interested? Apply on https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/548791-JUNIOR-PRODUCT-OWNER-SALES-AUTOMATION/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
1 day left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Manpower Group Solutions
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)