8 of 14Next
Our customer is a growing player in the electronic goods sector. They are an innovative and inspiring company where openness and dedication are central.
Junior Product Manager
As a Product manager of devices you work as a spider in the web between customers, suppliers and multiple departments.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Make market and price analyses
- Manage inventories
- Draw up action plans with the trade marketing team and transfer them to the sales team
- Management of your product range
- Gathering and interpreting market knowledge are crucial in this regard. In this way you make choices in a correct and substantiated manner in a rapidly changing market.
You are the ideal Product Manager if you ...:
- have an analytic mind and commercial feeling
- have an innate organisational talent
- have a master's degree. But the right competencies, experience and attitude are just that little bit more important than your diploma
- have a nose for new trends and know what is going on in the telecom market
- are a team player
- can communicate fluently in Dutch (a must!) but also in English and French
Our client offers a dynamic atmosphere within a growing company where there is room for initiative and career opportunities. In addition, they propose an attractive salary package.
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
29 days left to apply
- Function type: Product management
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Western Flanders
- Eastern Flanders
- Flemish Brabant
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Secondary education