Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future while cultivating your career?
Seize the opportunity with the global team of Futerro, a leading company in the bioplastics industries.
Futerro is active across the entire PLA (polylactic acid) value chain, mastering the entire life cycle of PLA, from manufacturing to recycling, and supports a wide range of bioplastics customers with a particular focus on the ecological transition and the circular economy.
With Futerro, don't just be a spectator of the ecological transition, but become one of its involved actors.
To support its strong growth, Futerro aims to expand its team by recruiting a:
Junior Process Engineer
for our site at Escanaffles
Junior Process Engineer
Your mission will be to assist the R&D Manager PLA in the execution of Futerro's R&D missions: general optimization of the lactic acid and PLA production process, development of new technologies, capitalization of know-how and various support to other departments.
You will report directly to the R&D Manager PLA and participate in the supervision of temporary workers and/or interns.
- Monitoring of existing production units.
- Identification and realization of ways to optimize viewpoints: quantitative, qualitative and utilitarian.
- Support for the resolution of concrete issues reported by field teams.
- Participates in the development, construction, commissioning and optimization of new pilot units.
- Drafting of files and procedures.
- You have a background in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or equivalent.
- This function is accessible to a young graduate.
- You have a sense of responsibility and professional conscience: compliance and reliability of work. You work error-free.
- You show creativity and innovation: you bring creative suggestions, a factor of progress, imagine new solutions, combine elements, ideas and concepts in new ways.
- You are able to take into account and meet deadlines. You succeed in establishing forecasts, defining priorities and setting short, medium or long-term objectives.
- You are multi-project: you can carry out several projects at the same time.
- You show autonomy in the execution of your function, you are able to take charge, alone, of a mission entrusted to you.
- You master the computer tool in general.
Language skills :
- Language skills: French and technical English.
- A permanent contract.
- A unique opportunity to join a European group active in biotechnology and bioplastics worldwide.
- A stimulating position and a great responsibility giving you the opportunity to take an active part in the development of a young, sustainable and innovative company.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits:
- meal vouchers,
- hospitalization insurance for you and your family: doctor's consultations, dental and optical expenses, prescribed drugs, consultations and paramedical care,
- group insurance (life/death/disability pension).
- A company on a human scale promoting autonomy and team spirit.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.