12 of 14Next
Our Client focuses on key investment themes which provide natural opportunities to build long-term value. They support companies in need of re-building the foundations of a high-performance organization (processes overhaul, refocus on the core, operational optimization) and subsequent investing in sustainable profitable growth.
offices easily accessible by car or by public transportation
Junior Office Assistant perfectly fluent in English and French
Your main tasks will be:
- Ensure the reception is presentable at all times to welcome our visitors in a way that represents the core behaviours ou our client.
- Answer calls and mails.
- Keep the meeting rooms, kitchens and the overall office clean, tidy and organised.
- Order and prepare lunches.
- Handle administrative tasks (e.g. follow up of invoices and credit cards, updating contact lists, …).
- Make orders for the office buildings (office supplies, presents, …).
- Assist the Office Manager with office logistics (E.g. reparations, heating, cleaning, handyman…).
- Assist organizing and follow up of various office events (All Staff meetings) and make sure all attributes are present (chairs, drinks, …).
- Providing high-level administrative support to one/two investment team members (30% of the time).
- Providing full administrative support.
- Complex agenda management.
- Arranging travels from A to Z (flights and hotel bookings, etc.).
- Organizing meetings and conference calls , handling expense notes.
- Handling phone calls, emails and correspondence.
- Preparing and adapting documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Preparing documents, reports and presentations.
- Support in business development approach.
- ideally hold a Bachelor in Office Management/Secretariat/Languages.
- You are perfectly fluent in English and French/Dutch (with excellent writing skills in both languages).
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience acquired in a similar role and in the corporate sector (law firms, high finance, management consulting, etc.).
- You have hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- You are proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- You have strong organizational and planning skills (numerous deadlines to meet in a fast-paced environment), are stress resistant and very discrete, as you will have access to very confidential and sensitive data.
- You are thorough, anticipate issues, solution oriented, understand the consequences of your actions and think things through.
- You have an excellent corporate presentation, are genuinely service minded, with a very good team spirit and sense of cooperation (there are 5 other Assistants in the office).
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements and you take ownership.
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits.
- Starting date: Immediate.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
17 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- All jobs via Bright Plus Brussel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Dutch, English, French