Junior Java Developer
- Experis IT
- Permanent, Full-time
Junior Java Developer
For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for motivated/passionate starters in Java development. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
Location: Mechelen or Brussels depending on the project.
- Delivering assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of an application development project. Tasks may include installing new systems applications; updating applications; performing configuration and testing activities; applications programming for assigned modules within a larger program.
- You will be working under supervision from the Technical lead/Project Manager or a Senior Developer to accomplish assigned tasks. At the same time contribute a design for specific deliverables and assist in the development of technical solutions.
- Job duties will include design, development and testing, using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Help maintain a rigorous software build and testing framework for continuous building and testing the developed software and keep track of failed builds or build issues.
- Prepare software technical documentation based on functional documentation and specifications, taking into account any specified functional and technical requirements.
- You will be part of a fast growing and exciting division whose culture is entrepreneurial, professional, rooted in teamwork and innovation.
- You will participate as part of a team and maintain good relationships with team members and customers.
- You are expected to work within an international environment, using a broad set of technologies and frameworks.
- Academic Bachelor or Master Degree.
- None to 2 years of professional experience in Java/J2EE development.
- Functional/technical experience with Java/J2EE application development technologies and tools such as: Java, WebLogic Application Services, Wicket/HTML, Hibernate, Oracle Database/SQL, Maven, Sonar, Spring, XML/XSD, Web services, Junit/Mockito, Unix/Linux, Tomcat, etc.
- Basic understanding of modern software design and development methodologies such as: OO, UML, Agile Development, SCRUM, Unit-testing, etc.
- You have the ability to implement user-friendly product functionality, with an eye for design, performance, and overall user experience, taking advantage of your solid Java development knowledge.
- Focus on code quality (reuse, adhere to standards, etc.).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Be able to establish and document the impact and risks of code changes and new code implementations.
- Java certification is a plus.
- Language requirements: fluent in Dutch (oral and written) and English
- Total compensation package including a company car, insurances, retirement programs and more.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
- You immediately start on customer’s payroll with long term perspective and growth possibilities.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Company car
- 21 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.