Junior IT Helpdesk
- Permanent, Full-time
Junior IT Helpdesk
You will support and manage the applications some of
which are developed in house, others are customised commercial solutions.
Your key responsibilities
Ensure the availability the FMD applications
• Administer the Windows, Linux, Oracle
and MS SQL infrastructure used by the solutions
• Use and improve the monitoring tools to
proactively manage capacity and anticipate incidents
Mitigate the information Risk
• Interpret the security guidelines and
apply them to the application sin scope
Participate in the design and implementation of the
• Gather knowledge of the evolution of the
packages and business epics
• Design and implement solutions in order
to accommodate the above
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, yoperson who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Facilities Management Dev Engineer you will also need:
• Good knowledge of Microsoft server environments, Oracle and MS-SQL databases, networking and web technologies
• Basic Java knowledge is a plus
• Understanding of IT risk management is a plus
• English, Dutch & French language skills
• Ability to work autonomously when required but also to collaborate and inspire others
What are we offering?
Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions.
An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors.
An attractive salary and a wide range of benefits!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- 1 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.