7 of 8Next
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline's core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline's activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
Junior Inside Sales Specialist - Partnership Development
You will be involved in designing with the global key account manager the sales delivery campaign
- You will liaise with marketing to agree on the right marketing message
- You will be able influence with your experience the campaign set up
You will be working to ambitious activity and delivery targets with the ultimate goal of delivering more revenue to our business. We are looking for an excellent communicator with extensive proactive relationship building skills who thrive in a target driven environment. You will join a well-established, highly motivated supportive and successful team who are experts in their field.
Are you a passionate professional committed to helping companies get deals done with the right approach, faster, with higher margins and lower risk? Apply now and join our team.
- You have a passion for sales and a big interest in the international electronic payments industry
- Previous experience of proactive outbound sales campaign work in a B2B environment is preferred
- You are able to understand complex IT solutions in a B2B environment, to apply a solution selling/consultative sales approach
- Self-motivated, very result oriented and persistent to get results
- You actively build relationships with decision makers internally and externally
- You have excellent Communication Skills (ability to present and converse with all organizational levels)
- You are fluent in English and one other major European language (Preferably German, French or Spanish)
We're convinced that in order to be very good at something, you need to really enjoy doing it. We aim to create an inspiring workplace and believe that a great atmosphere plays an important role in bringing out the very best in every individual!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We can offer flexibility in working hours and location, taking advantage of our global footprint. We offer a fully planned training and induction program for the role in order for you to become independent and active in the role as quickly as possible. The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists.
Interested? Apply online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/570832-JUNIOR-INSIDE-SALES-SPECIALIST--PARTNERSHIP-DEVELOPMENT/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
8 days left to apply
- Function type: Sales support & administration
- All jobs via Manpower Group Solutions
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)