Junior Industrialization Engineer
- ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
Junior Industrialization Engineer
worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are.
Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services, Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment.
1. for the industrial introduction and the qualification of new products and the associated processes
2. to ensure the right quality level of products and production processes
3. for the daily support of the sub-contractors situated in Europe and Far-East.
Major areas and duties
As member of the Industrialization and Qualification Management Group (IQM), you are the identified point of contact for all the technical aspects with the subcontractor, who is manufacturing in mass production the AWL payment terminals and its accessories. You are in daily contact with them to give first line support for product and manufacturing process; you build a professional relationship with them. You monitor activities at their side for solution. On escalation you take ownership over the issue and coordinate the activities with subcontractor, component supplier and Worldline internal organization. You analyze the problem, gather information, launch actions, coordinate and do the follow-up of the progress until solution.
You monitor product quality and production process performance (eg. yield, failure pareto) with the subcontractor. You initiate supplier corrective action reports and do the follow-up of the progress. If needed, you realign AWL requirements with supplier and subcontractor performance.
You are responsible for implementation of product and production process changes (HW and SW) with the supplier and subcontractor. You work closely together with your colleagues of R&D and Product Management, or you have the lead for analyzing the change, defining planning, estimating cost investment/impact and coordinating the activities. You work closely together with the subcontractor; you prepare technical product documentation, communicate and verify implementation.
You are always critical on the efficiency of processes and activities with subcontractors, suppliers and internal organization.
In addition to these tasks, you have to manage the customer's claims concerning the product aspects, insure the root causes identification and define the associate action plans and documentation.
- Civil or industrial Engineer with degree in electronics or mechanics
- A ‘hands on approach' with an eye for technical details
- An engineer with a large scope of interest in hardware and software
- Highly organized and capable of tracking a variety of tasks to closure.
- Good time management principles and effective in prioritizing workloads
- Good communication skills (fluent in English, a good level of Dutch or French is an important plus)
- A strong team spirit with a focus on team targets
- An interesting and diverse function in a dynamic an innovative sector, with a very international scope
- Career possibilities in a fast growing international company, also internationally
- Various training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package including various benefits
Why Work at Worldline?
The men and women of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners.
Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. And above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.
Interested? Apply online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/681242-Junior-Industrialization-Engineer/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- 11 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.