Junior Global Cereals Specialist
- Science Talents
Junior Global Cereals Specialist
• Responsibility for project management & leading projects with high complexity and / or risk. Responsible to deliver a detailed plan, validated with internal clients, integrating all steps required to ensure adequate achievement of agreed timelines and objectives. Monthly reporting of status for senior management.
• Responsible to communicate relevant project information and project progress to team members, project stakeholders and other key individuals within the organization. Deliver monthly reports.
• To influence the project team members and relevant individuals within the organization in a positive manner that leads to the successful achievement of the project objectives.
• Responsible for the implementation of Global projects, working together with all Zones in the world.
• Define development/ implementation plan with internal clients, through definition of KPI, multifunctional team, project structure, project steps and responsibilities at global / zone level.
• Responsible to ensure adequate implementation and post-launch appraisal on projects under his/her leadership.
• To keep building up technical expertise in raw material, co-products while disseminating the acquired knowledge within the organization, providing technological support and identifying technical solutions with potential to meet internal and external business demands.
• Being able to exchange, prioritize, develop and implement new ideas with the objectives of innovation, product and quality improvement.
• To identify best practices (internal and external), share and propose ideas, test, implement and standardize them in order to maximize company benefit.
• To support, develop and mentor staff, both individually and as members of cross-functional teams.
• To leverage an established network within the organization and throughout the supplier and related industry communities.
• To pro-actively understand gaps and map solutions in the fields variable cost reduction.
• PhD University technical degree or equivalent (Food Science, Cereal Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology, Agronomy)
• Additional technical brewing education & business-oriented qualifications are an asset
• Expert knowledge on Cereal Science & Technology
• Passion and excitement for the field of Cereals & Brewing Raw Materials
• Experience with R&D projects
• Demonstrated successful experience in management of projects of high complexity and or risk profile (product, material and process feasibility / development / implementation)
• Demonstrated leadership and ability to impact and influence to move things forward, while balancing differing ideas / agendas
• Strong team player and target-oriented with respect for quality and timing.
• Demonstrated high ability to anticipate, support, drive and manage change, being open to innovation by generating new solutions and developing creative approaches
• Very good communicator, very good convincing skills, demonstrated ability to translate technical items into commercial concepts and vice-versa. Demonstrated strong ability to communicate and negotiate with (internal / external) stakeholders in different areas and levels
• Able to bridge cultural diversity
• Committed to continuous learning and improvement
• Fluent in English. Additional languages are an asset
• General commercial and financial understanding
Longterm consultancy project
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance
- Flat-rate allowance
- Eco Cheque
- Additional paid leave
- 19 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Project leader R&D' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.