7 of 10Next
For one of my client, a new kind of communication agency, I am looking for a (Junior) General Ledger for the AZ accounting. Challenging opportunity in an international environment, responsibilities.
Junior General Ledger - English - Communication sector - BXL
- Invoicing AP (2000/year)
- Main contact for the banks
- Payments follow up
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Analytical review of results per branch
- Help in reporting branch results
- Preparation (and filing in some entities) of VAT and other tax declarations
- Help during tax controls
- Help during audit
- Preparation (and filing in some entities) of local GAAP financial statements
- Contact with external parties (auditors, tax advisors, tax authorities)
- Ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Min 2 years of experience as AP accountant or GL accountant
- Fluent in English and French, Dutch is a plus
- Good level of Excel
- Accurate, proactive, flexible
- International mindset
- Prioritization (time management)
- Long term opportunity (via temp to permanent contract)
- Competitive salary package with extralegal advantages
- Starting date mid-january
- Dynamic and international environment
+32 2 290 97 78
Place du Champ de Mars 5
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
19 days left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- Sector: Media and Communication
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
From € 2.500 to € 3.500 per month