Our client is active in the communication sector. You will join a dynamic team, in an international company.
Junior Finance & Administrative Assistant
The scope of responsibilities for this job as Junior Finance & Administrative Assistant includes:
- Manage clients invoicing & related finance reports in collaboration with Client Support ;
- Following up foreign taxes convention & regulation with Client Support ;
- Process and follow up tax documents for clients ;
- Sending reminders to late payers ;
- Managing purchasing process for office supplies (orders, invoices, payments) ;
- Organizing switchboard with Administrative Assistant ;
- Provide support for booking lunches and collaborate to the organisation of events, trainings and conferences ;
- Organizing travels, shuttles and accommodations booking.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
The requested qualifications for this job as Junior Finance & Administrative Assistant include:
- You have a very good level of English ;
- You have good communication skills and an excellent team spirit ;
- You are organised and have good planning abilities ;
- You are service-oriented and willing to lend assistance spontaneously.
Our client offers:
- A full time contract ;
- Flexible working hours ;
- The possibility of homeworking ;
- The chance to work for an internationally growing company ;
- A permanent contract after the initial interim period.
Interested in this position? Apply today.