Popular jobs in Application development:
- .Net Software Eng. / Zelfstandig / Inspraak / Flex. werkuren
- DevOps Engineer
- Deep Learning & Data Engineer - AI Industry - Charleroi Area
- Polyvalent C# backend Software Engineer
- Developer VR and AR applications for manufacturing industry (Leuven, Kortrijk, or Lommel)
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
For more than half a century, Aquacare has successfully treated water using drinking water systems and water softeners. Our team of 60 enthusiastic employees takes care of more than 250,000 consumers each day by providing our products as a tailor-made service.
Aquacare is currently a part of the Kinetico-Axel Johnson group, a company with a turnover of 8.4 billion euros and 23,000 employees.
We are passionate about improving people’s health and quality of life.
We do this by offering environmentally friendly technologies that also take care of our planet.
Junior European Salesforce developer (M/F)
We are currently looking for a motivated Junior European Salesforce developer (M/F) to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for providing the technical support and programming skills needed to successfully deploy Salesforce throughout the organization. Development of custom screens, workflows, visual force pages as well as exporting and importing data will also be part of your job.
- 2+ years working with Salesforce.com, APEX/Visualforce
- A creative and analytical thinker
- Strong technical design skills and an ability to deliver driven solutions
- A natural curiosity and desire to learn new business processes and technologies
- Loves to provide technical support
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task on several projects at once
- Ability to effectively work in partnership with company peers, leaders and customers and a collaborative approach to relationship building
- Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and a commitment to deliver on promised date
- Operates well under pressure and tight time limits
- Understand the dynamics of a service driven organization
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, English and French
- You will work out of the Belgian office located in Herk-de-Stad but you will travel at least 25% of the time
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- Training and coaching to support you
- An open working environment based on the values: a sense of responsibility – open communication – collaboration – empowerment
- An opportunity to work with like-minded colleagues towards our bigger purpose : “Improving lives through better water “
Apply today via e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: Equipment
- Herk-de-Stad (location)
- All jobs at Aquacare
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French