4 of 4Next
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees : to make energy better each and every day.
Junior Engineer Reliability Rotating Equipment M/F
Ensure that TOTAL HSEQ standards are followed.
Performance follow up :
* Follow the performance of all rotating machinery,
* Develop/calculate KPI's and communicate to the organization,
* Develop/maintain databases and keep up to date.
Bad actors programs :
* Maintain the existing bad actors program. Prepare and participate in multi disciplinary bad actors work group,
* Prepare investment budget for bad actors program,
* Prepare and follow construction works for machinery upgrades,
* Execute Management of Change process for rotating machinery.
* Participate In RCA's or internal investigations. Communicate results and action points and follow up.
* Support the local engineering and project team. Check and advice with engineering packages,
* Make sure that TOTAL group specifications are implemented,
* Develop and execute projects (Replacements & Betterments for Maintenance) in field of coverage. These projects typically are in the range of +/- 100k€ (mechanical seal upgrades, upgrade of small machinery).
Preventive and curative maintenance :
* Revise and validate preventive and predictive maintenance programs for rotating machinery. Interpret vibration analysis and advise for corrective actions,
* Prepare maintenance instructions for rotating machinery and support the maintenance team,
* Be a valuable resource for others with questions concerning maintenance and operation of rotating machinery. Provide guidance for operation department,
* Train maintenance and operation personnel in field of coverage,
* Participate in preparation and execution of turn around maintenance on major machinery,
Steer fixed fee seal program.
Repairable spares and external maintenance :
Organize and follow repairable spare workflow and external repairs of rotating machinery,
Quality and cost control of external repairs.
* Selection parameters: specialized (rotating machinery) technical knowledge, broad knowledge of petrochemical operations, communication & social skills, accuracy, analytical skills, initiative,
* Languages: Dutch/ English/ French
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
26 days left to apply
- Function type: Maintenance manager
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Antwerp & Port of Antwerp
- All jobs at Total
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English, French