5 of 6Next
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline's core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline's activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
JUNIOR CRM/ODOO SETUP ANALYST
As Odoo setup analyst you will:
- Manage the Product and Project managers' requirements for new products launch or change requests: involvement from the project's start to give options and restrictions from an operational expertise with Sales and Marketing users' perspective.
- Define developments requirements to IT staffs.
- Provide clear estimates for execution of configuration and setup.
- Implement solutions in interaction with the final users (Sales teams in different countries, external partners, banks).
- Ensure testing of IT developments releases content.
- Follow-up of orders' integration to back-office tools (Oracle, SMAC, invoicing) by identifying accurate test scenarios and making needed adaptations.
- Integrate the orders ‘look'&'feel' for users with the Worldline company image strategy
- Communicate with Legal department to generate contract with approved general terms and conditions.
- Ensure the respect of projects deadline.
- Provide proper documentation of setup delivered and functionalities to users.
- Ensure Daily Odoo Support (tickets resolution)
- Participate in Ad Hoc or future oriented projects with SAT team input.
The setup ownership allows interaction with IT developers, Project managers, Product managers, Sales teams (International context and external partners) to Legal and internal back-office teams.
- You have a Bachelor or Masters Degree, preferably in marketing or related
- Experience is not required
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch. A good level in the 3rd language is a plus
- You have strong communication skills to be able to interact with different stakeholders and take up a consultancy role towards different internal departments
- You are well organized
- You are result oriented and perseverant
- You like working in a dynamic, fast moving environment; You are flexible to cope with changing priorities
Interested? Apply on https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/548581-JUNIOR-CRMODOO-SETUP-ANALYST/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
5 days left to apply
- Function type: Market investigation and analysis
- Sector: Media and Communication
- All jobs via Manpower Group Solutions
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)