(Junior) Credit Collector
- Liedekerke Wolters Waelbroeck Kirkpatrick
- Permanent, Full-time
(Junior) Credit Collector
Our firm is recognised for its innovative thinking and legal expertise. We are a full-service business firm, providing contentious and non-contentious advice as well as transactional assistance in every key business practice area.
In our business, quality of service is essential and it depends above all on those who are responsible for it. Liedekerke pays special attention to the value of its workers. Combining the right skills and individual experience with the right position is key to a flawless service.
The Credit Collector’s role will be responsible for credit collection and e-billing. He/she will be involved in the implementation of a new ERP system and will take on a key role in data management. With the future implementation of this ERP system his/her responsibilities will evolve towards a more diverse package of tasks and responsibilities.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Send reminders to clients for open receivables, in accordance with the internal procedures of the firm;
- Follow-up of long outstanding receivables with the firm’s partners and personal assistants in order to improve collectability;
- Input and follow-up of invoices in different E-billing platforms;
- Manage all procedures related to these E-billing platforms (actuals, budgets, timekeepers rates, ...) ;;
- Answer questions regarding billing, invoices, etc.;
- Participate in the implementation of the new ERP system;
- Take on a key role in data management, once the ERP system has been implemented;
- Provide general support to the financial department.
Bachelor degree or similar level through experience.
2-4 years of experience in (financial) administration.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding language skills: Dutch, French and English, both oral and written;
- Excellent command of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Knowledge of ERP systems is a big advantage;
- Affinity with numbers and administration;
- Professional manner of communication towards internal and external clients;
- Autonomous, the ability to participate in implementing the new ERP system;
- Flexible and dynamic, the ability to work well in a challenging environment;
- Being able to handle strict deadlines and last minute requests;
- Pro-active, driven and eager to learn;
- Service-oriented and client-centered;
- A positive-minded team-player;
- Well-organized, structured and accurate.
- An open, multilingual and stimulating environment with a focus on motivation and team spirit;
- The possibility to take on big responsibilities (ERP-implementation), thus creating opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- An attractive compensation and benefits package (e.g. meal vouchers, insurances, reimbursement for commuting).
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Dutch, English, French
- 16 January
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administration' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.