Junior Client Service Desk Assistant
- ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
Junior Client Service Desk Assistant
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it's our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Worldline Group. .
Are you a highly motivated person who is looking to work in demanding environment with a focus on supporting a range of top financial institutions on a day to day basis, then the role of Client Service Desk Assistant is the one for you.
This role offers you the possibility to work in a dynamic team and will provide you a challenging environment where you will learn our Issuing and Acquiring capabilities and all related value added services.
Working in this role is a great way to learn about our company, its products and services. Furthermore this role offers the possibility to evolve within the company within different domains of expertise.
You are an important stakeholder in the relation with our clients. As Client Service Desk assistant you are the first point of contact with our major clients. Your customer focus is strongly present and you are able to translate technical feedback from the support groups into understandable feedback to our clients.
Together with your colleagues you will be the 1st level of support for our full client range. This Job involves a lot of interactions with our clients and our delivery units in a variety of methods including phone and email.
You will be responsible for the end to end follow up of incident- and service requests requested by our Customers.
You will take full ownership of each request and make sure the client does receive a satisfying answer and solution to its problem.
- Answer customer enquiries or passing them on to the appropriate department.
- Lead conference calls where client and our support people meet to discuss technical and non-technical subjects.
- Give information and helping to solve client's problems.
- Ensure all requests are logged in the service management system
- Ensure follow-up on the resolution
- provide clear feedback on progress and resolution to our clients.
- You have a bachelor degree or higher
- You have a positive attitude and are highly motivated and customer focused
- You have excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You are polite and tactful
- You can handle difficult situation in a calm manner
- Strong organizational and coordinating skills
- You are a team player and are able to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- You are able to think and work in an international context
- Communicate and explain technical issues to non-technical clients
- Eager to learn
- Interact easily with different IT tools
A plus but not a must:
- experience working at a technical service desk or customer service.
- A technical background is a plus but not a must
What's more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Interested? Apply online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/697881-Client-Service-Desk-Assistant/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- 1 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Sales support & administration' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.