You want to learn the Budget & Cost Contoller job and evolve within a large structure? Do you have skills in financial data analysis? You have good contact skills and enjoy interacting with people? This job is for you!
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
The Aisin Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
Junior Budget & Cost Controller (m/f/x)
Our Finance team, composed of about 25 people, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for a Junior Budget & Cost Controller to strengthen his team. The Budget & Cost Control team’s mission is to contribute to the budget process, to analyze financial data and business results, to identify risks & opportunities, to report on findings and formulate recommendations in order to advise and support management in the realization of the business performance objectives.
What will you work on?
- Cost controlling
- Implementation of standard costs
- Reporting on investments, general expenses and fixed costs
- Analysis of financial data of several activities
- Support in the annual budget process
- Experience level: Junior
- Bachelor/Master’s degree with a financial orientation
- Technical level in English (B1/B2 level)
- Good communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Eager to learn
NICE TO HAVE
- Affinities with IT Tools
- Good command of MS Office, especially Excel
What can we offer you?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits (group insurance, meal vouchers, …)
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Several sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Julie FAUVILLE, Senior HR Generalist
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.