15 of 17Next
Our client is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. They work with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises.
The offices are just in front of the Brussels Central station.Secretary Plus is the number one agency for selecting, recruiting, assigning, outsourcing and training multilingual management assistants. As the market leader for over seventeen years, we provide customised service, are able to function in an advisory role, and serve as a benchmark as well as a reference in our sector. Secretary Plus can find you the ideal position that matches your qualification. For temporary assignments, permanent positions or client projects, we always take your experience, competencies and wishes into account.
Junior assistant, international consultancy firm next to Central Station (m/v)
Essential duties and responsibilities: the successful candidate will take on responsibilities including but not limited to those listed below.
Administration and secretarial responsibilities:
- Provide diary management, scheduling of internal/external meetings and administrative support to Project Leaders/Principals;
- Point of contact for phone calls in case of absence of Project Leaders/Principals;
- Assist in developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients;
- Coordinate room reservations and logistic help;
- Coordinate travel arrangements;
- Prepare expense reports;
- Back-up for reception and Executive assistants;
- Help Project Leaders/Principals on the appropriate archiving of documents on the server;
- Rolling PTO coordination role;
- Deliver trainings to new hires on specific topics.
- Produce high quality Power Point documents within deadlines for the case team (follow through regarding the drafting and proofreading of the document, correct formatting, …);
- Liaise with consulting staff and client team members regarding amendments;
- Manage work load and leverage team resources to meet required deadlines;
- Coordinate the use of external production resources as required.
- Excellent written and spoken French, Dutch and English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Proficient computer skills (demonstrated basic software knowledge in Power Point, Word and Excel);
- Experience in agenda and travel management is an asset.
- Superior attention to detail;
- Ability to contribute and work cohesively in a strong team playing environment;
- Competent and professional bearing towards clients and colleagues;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Service-oriented and proactive;
- Independent and structured work style;
- Willingness to work overtime on projects and tasks if required;
- Effectiveness in priority setting and coordinating workload. Good time management skills;
- Ability to work under stress;
- Flexibility, maturity, reliability and absolute trustworthiness;
- Appropriate treatment of confidential information.
Our client offers:
- A permanent contract;
- A ideally located company, easily accessible with public transportation (metro, bus, train);
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits.
- Tervurenlaan 270-272, 1150 Sint-Pieters-Woluwe
- 02 289 06 90
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
15 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs via Secretary Plus Brussel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- English, French