4 of 4Next
Junior Administrative/Accounting Assistant (m/v)
To assist the Finance, Sales and Customer Success teams your duties will include :
- Invoice processing;
- Making sure incoming invoices are approved and ready for payment;
- Checking expense notes and credit card statements;
- Managing vendor registrations and client platforms;
- Data input and maintenance in NetSuite; Sales Orders, Suppliers, Customers, ... .
- Depending on the needs you will be able to grow into more responsibilities.
- You have a Bachelor( or other education) in Administration & Accountancy or assimilated by experience;
- A first experience in a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken & written); knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel;
- Experience with NetSuite and/or Salesforce is a plus.
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary package.
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the beautiful city of Leuven.
- Growing opportunities.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
12 days left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- Leuven (location)
- All jobs via Actief Interim
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Interim optional fixed contract