8 of 26Next
Our client operates in Space & Telecom sectors providing turn-on key systems, software and services with strong emphasis in the satellite ground operations.
IT Support Engineer
You will have the following responsabilities :
- Support level 1 & 2.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution for all users, deployment, maintenance and replacement of IT equipment
- Keep up to date the inventory database of the client with all IT equipment on site
- Recording, managing and resolving all assigned incident and service requests
- Providing assistance and advice on the usage of the enterprise services
- Have a proven experience in troubleshooting hardware and software issues on windows systems and mobile platforms at company level is an asset
- Certification certification MCSA Windows 10 is an asset
- Knowledge of IBM notes client platform is an asset
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- Ability to work under pressure, to handle high level of workload
- Ability to work in a changing environment, open-minded
- Junior position
Position based in province of Luxembourg in Belgium with possibility to work on different sites.
Travels & missions happen depending on the project needs.
+32 2 627 55 85
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
32 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)