3 of 16Next
Our client is active in 6 European countries and is highly innovative in the digital area. Their head office is located in the south of Antwerp.
IT Solutions Director
As IT Solutions Director for the Group, you will report directly to the IT Group Director and you will play a key role in defining the business needs and translating them into first class IT solutions. You will take responsibility for Business Analysis and IT Solution Management. In this position you will coach a mixed team of about 18 people.
Your tasks will include:
- You make sure the team is organized in an efficient way and delivers to commitment (in terms of timing, quality and budget). You are a coach and a listener, you actively work together with the team to continuously improve and grow (both as individuals and as a team). You stimulate their growth on technical and personal matters.
- You are End-to-end responsible for the IT Solutions of this group. The application/solution landscape of this company is very broad and consists of a variety of front-end systems, CRM, applications in the Digital/e-commerce field, tailor-made software systems and several back-end systems (custom built ERP), etc.
- You are the key person of the Demand Management/Innovation Stage Gate Process and are the IT Owner of the Business Process Architecture / Domain.
- Together with your team, you make a clear overview of all business requirements based on excellent business process mapping. You define the "what" of the organization and you take the intermediate/linking role between business & IT.
- You define an application/solutions roadmap which sets priorities and the strategy.
- You build a partnership with important internal stakeholders.
- You drive a number of key ongoing IT solution projects such as redesign and refactoring of the User Interface of the eCommerce sites, several digital projects, standardization of corporate reporting, warehouse management projects.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You hold a Master or Bachelor degree.
- You have an extensive experience in business analysis, business process, management/reengineering and solution management.
- You have a good experience/affinity with FMCG/retail Experience with logistics and supply chain is a plus
- You are a very good people manager with strong situational leadership skills and who thrives in an international and multicultural environment.
- You are a flexible person who is capable of achieving results in a high pace and fastchanging environment.
- You have excellent communication, networking and collaboration skills and are able to deal at all levels in the organization (including executive level).
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, able to work well under stress, handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- You have a sense of ownership and drive: self-starter with strong analytical and problemsolving skills who ensures accountability to get things done in a timely manner.
- You speak and write fluent English, other languages (in particular Dutch) are a plus.
What's in it for you?
- An unique opportunity to be the driving link between business and IT solutions.
- The possibility to determine the digital future of a fast-growing and innovative European group.
- A very challenging, international environment that offers you unlimited options.
- You receive a full and comprehensive salary package with various fringe benefits such as:
- Company car + fuel card
- Pension Group and medical insurance
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Robert Half Belgium
Jan Van Gentstraat 1, bus 301,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
16 days left to apply
- Function type: ICT
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Robert Half Technology Antwerpen
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English