The company is based in Antwerp.
IT Solution Architect
As IT Solution Architect ad interim, you will have to following responsibilities:
- You are the IT Solution Architecture lead for projects and ensure in projects the realization according to design;
- You draw up project start architectures and are jointly responsible for the initiation of IT projects;
- You ensure the correct coherence of IT Solutions within projects and also guarantee the digital security of chosen solutions;
- You oversee the functional realization of the various building blocks within projects and between projects;
- You will ensure the proper transfer of IT Solutions to our Support team;
- You contribute to keeping knowledge and skills at a high level within the entire department.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
The requested qualifications for this position include:
- You feel at home in an environment with concepts such as modeling, prototyping, software integration, application development, release management, microservices, etc.
- You are particularly fascinated by the digital-technical aspects of customer journeys
- You like to work in a structured and planned manner, and also function in a team with diverse expertise
- You are able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, combined with operational activities
- You are critical and analytical, and can make decisions autonomously
- We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and the right leadership and communication skills to bring people together
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Nice to have:, experience with test management, knowledge of project methodology (Prince2, Scrum) and TOGAF certified.
Interested in this position? Apply today.