2 of 7Next
Allen & Overy is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. By turning our insight, technology and talent into ground-breaking solutions, we've earned a place at the forefront of our industry. Our lawyers are leaders in their field - and the same goes for our support teams. Ambitious, driven and open to fresh perspectives, we find innovative new ways to deliver our services and maintain our reputation for excellence, in all that we do.
The nature of law is changing and with that change brings unique opportunities. With our collaborative working culture, flexibility, and a commitment to your progress, we build rewarding careers. By joining our global team, you are supported by colleagues from around the world. If you're ready for a new challenge, it's time to seize the opportunity.
IT Service Desk Analyst
Allen & Overy requires high quality support for its activities and is looking to strengthen its existing IT team with the recruitment of a
Service Desk Analyst
For our office in Brussels, we are looking for a Service Desk Analyst. You will be responsible for the correct follow-up and escalation of service desk tickets and requests (new joiner, leaver, etc). You will deliver professional desk side support to the employees and clients of the firm. Your hands-on support will ensure the smooth organisation of meetings and events. You will guide new users through the setup of our systems and devices and with strong organisational skills you keep the device rental inventory up to date. You will join a dedicated team and gain expert knowledge on our internal support systems.
- You are service minded and enjoy customer contact;
- You are proficient in Dutch, French and English;
- You have experience in an IT/Helpdesk environment and have a strong affinity with technological innovation;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010/2016 and ticketing tool ServiceNow
- You are open to a flexible schedule and take pride in going the extra mile for your customers;
- You like to work in a highly professional and demanding environment;
- You demonstrate a flexible approach to your work and possess excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team;
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager, iManage and audio visual equipment is a plus.
What we offer
You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment with an international dimension. We greatly value our unique culture, which combines high-quality client service with a real focus on people and teamwork. In our firm, positive attitude matters. We believe it defines the way in which we work, both with clients and with colleagues. You will have a challenging professional support role with room to develop your skills. We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
How to apply
Please upload your application (CV and cover letter) on www.allenovery.com/careers.
If you would like more information first, do not hesitate to contact Tamara Nouwen at
Allen & Overy LLP
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
2 days left to apply
- Function type: Helpdesk & support
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs at Allen & Overy
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- English, French