13 of 13Next
equensWorldline is the pan-European leader in payments and transactional services. Being part of the Worldline Group, equensWorldline combines long-standing proven expertise in traditional mass payment systems (issuing, acquiring, intra- and interbank payment processing) and innovative e-commerce and mobile payment solutions. Building on more than 50 years of experience equensWorldline services a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. Clients rely on equensWorldline's expertise to anticipate European regulatory changes, benefit from transformative technologies, optimize processes, ensure operational excellence and manage risk and fraud. The company's unparalleled footprint makes equensWorldline a cost-efficient and competitive business partner for seamless, secure and efficient payment solutions. www.equensworldline.com.
IT SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
The Operations Division continues to adapt its organization to address the new challenges and the internationalization of equensWorldline.
We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager to support this fundamental evolution of our basic missions:
- Deliver End-to-end services for business unit
- Run the Issuing applications
- Design and deploy technical architectures and solution for production
- Support Local and Global Product Lines with our technical expertise
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is a member of a Production Center.
SDM is the first Point of Contact for Local and Global Product Lines for all topics related to delivery of the services within her/his perimeter.
Managing End-to-end Delivery includes:
- SLA/OLA review
- Follows up on SLA/OLA, including security requirements.
- Ensure that all related changes are passing the existing governance principles like Change Advisory board.
The SDM is responsible for the complete lifecycle of a specific service or group of services. This lifecycle includes:
- Application Knowledge
- Technical need analyses
- Technical concept definition, design costing
- Service production deployment
- Delivery , service management and evolution
- Budget and forecast for defined services
- Pre-Sale activities (RFI/RFP, Rainbow, IPER…)
The job needs the ability to lead functionally multidisciplinary teams to envision, design and implement robust IT services. Within this scope he/she has clear competencies to manage technical units as delivery units for technical services.
Major Functional Areas
- Analyze demand, specify requirements, cost deployment and RUN part of the service (global and local).
- Establish operating agreements, processes and service levels with Business.
Service Deployment & Delivery
- Manage service production implementation (investments, planning, process, configuration, tests,…)
- Good understanding of function and flow of application and service business cases.
- Assess together with Ops team impact on SLA/OLA and define common improvement plan.
- Ensure that the Change and Release management processes are respected.
- Act as a consultant in case of incidents.
- Manage the interface to internal customers on operational level.
- Save guard on the quality of the production service.
- Control production services costs using the enterprise service costing model.
- Align with Technical service units all technical requirements which are needed.
Service Management Planning
- Manage capacity planning related the growing business.
- Work with the Business to identify new Service needs and opportunities.
- Degree in informatics or in a related discipline or comparable proficiency.
- Good and widespread technical background (Network, System Engineer, Database Administrator, Archtect, Technical Project Manager…) is preferred.
- Clear competencies to manage technical units as delivery units for technical services.
- Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams at an international scale. Open to cultural differences.
- Good planning, organizing and coordination skills.
- Ability to act with customer orientation and be attentive and responsive to customer concerns, based on an operational interconnection.
- High Initiative, decisiveness, goal-oriented and assertive behavior.
- Stress resistant and ability to adapt to tight deadlines and dynamically changing priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, business fluent English and French or Dutch is mandatory. Knowledge of any other European languages is a plus.
- Knowledge about payment services is an asset.
- Ability to travel frequently (+- once per month).
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
9 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Manpower Group Solutions
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience