1 of 6Next
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. Supported by the global megatrends of resource scarcity, vehicle electrification and the need for cleaner air quality, our activities primarily focus on three areas: recycling, electrification and clean air. In doing so, we put our teams at the cutting edge of materials science, chemistry and metallurgy. Our pioneering approach to sustainability has got us to where we are today, but we know we can’t stand still. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About our Business Supporting Functions (IT and others)
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our business supporting functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
IT Senior Security Architect
In a small but growing team, you will be part of the IT organization and you will be able to make the difference within the ongoing digital transformation process in line with the guiding IT security strategy.
- The Senior Security Architect will have to research various IT security controls and define and document all our IT security standards and procedures that translate the existing IT security policy framework into actionable guidelines and procedures for all stakeholders within IT and in the business (BIT, PIT teams). This ensures compliance with our existing IT security policy framework.
- The Senior Security Architect acts as a solution architect to fulfil new business needs in a secure-by-design approach. This includes defining architectural integration of new applications, (Cloud) providers and systems with a specific focus on the impact on preventive, detective and responsive security controls.
- The Senior Security Architect will research and select new IT technologies or suppliers to ensure our IT security operations teams can operate efficiently. This includes partner and technology selection through RFP, Proof of Concept studies, integration into the existing IT technology and governance landscape and transfer to IT Security Operations teams.
- The Senior Security Architect will be at the forefront of realizing our 3-year IT security roadmap. In year 1, a priority project for which he or she will have to research and set out a standard (incl. technology and partner selection) will be: define a proper vulnerability management process.
- The Senior Security Architect will report to the CISO & Head of infrastructure management.
- You have a Master or equal degree through experience
- You have at least 10 years of experience in the domain of IT security
- You have at least 5 years of experience in IT architecture
- You have at least 5 years of (project) management experience in international and global organizations
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch and English language; influencing and convincing others is your second nature. Building consensus is your drive.
- You are very knowledgeable on IT technological trends
- You have a solid experience in supplier management (incl. provider and technology sourcing)
- You are an expert in IT security (preferably certified)
- You are willing to go for the extra mile; you are persistent in fulfilling your customer needs
If our pioneering approach can make us a leader in sustainability, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
20 days left to apply
- Function type: It architecture
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Antwerpen (location)
- All jobs at Umicore