IT Security Team Leader
- Permanent, Full-time
IT Security Team Leader
Our offices are located in the heart of Brussels, within easy reach of the central station. We offer a pleasant and stimulating working environment with room for initiative.
Currently, we have a great opportunity for a :
IT Team Leader (M/W)
Office in Brussels, teleworking and travelling in Belgium.
We are looking for a new colleague to join Privanot to help with the tasks and contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the association.
Reporting to the Privanot manager, you will :
- Ensure optimal management of IT auditors, quality of deliverables to clients (reports, advice, other), timing agreed with them;
- Develop the Privanot IT department in collaboration with the other department managers to ensure consistency: new services, new perspectives;
- Be the lead technical auditor, with a good knowledge of technical systems and IT security standards (ISO 27.000);
- Be the Lead Advisor for clients in relation to their compliance with the compliance criteria required to meet the RGPD obligation to implement appropriate security measures;
- Be the Referring Advisor within Privanot and to data controllers and their IT suppliers (studies, institutions, other organizations) with regard to the IT aspects arising from the precepts of personal data protection;
- Have the ability to deliver IT training, including content management;
- Have due regard to the risk associated with the processing operations in view of the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT;
- You have at least 5 years experiences in an IT function (hardware/information security);
- You enjoy organizational work and you want to deepen your legal, IT and practical knowledge in the field of GDPR;
- You are fluent in French and Dutch and have a technical knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- You have experience in team management;
- You have experience in information security management;
- You have experience in auditing and/or as an IT trainer? this is a plus;
- Travelling 50% of your time to clients is not a hindrance.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 23 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Network, it security' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.