IT Security Officer
- Experis IT
- Permanent, Full-time
IT Security Officer
IT Security Officer
Are you looking for a new professional challenge as Security Officer?
Do you have a Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering?
Do you have a good knowledge of ITIL, and a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of IT security and 10 years of experience in IT?
Do you have Security related certifications?
Are you bilingual and at least a good command of the third language (FR EN NL)?
Would you like to work in a dynamic and innovative company with a flexible schedule and a great work-life balance?
Lucky you! We have the perfect challenge for you in Liège!
The IT Security Officer ensures the security, confidentiality, traceability, regulatory compliance and integrity of information and data.
As an IT Security Officer :
- You are responsible for defining, disseminating and monitoring the implementation of information security and the associated directives.
- You will analyze security regulations for the insurance sector and make recommendations to the Management Committee and various stakeholders.
- You will participate in security crisis tests (including those of the financial sector coordinated by the NBB) and coordinate their management (including with the regulator).
- You will participate in the continued deployment of integrated Risk Management through the continuous improvement of the IT Control Framework (ITCF) for Security aspects:
o Analysing and identifying key risks and supporting the updating of the ITCF content (monitoring security threats)
o Contribute to the continuous improvement of a robust control environment
o Support the effective implementation of the Framework by providing 1st line support and advice for practical implementation
o Participate in the monitoring of the effectiveness and efficiency of the implementations carried out.
o Ensuring that safety action plans are appropriate (in terms of quality and deadlines) and that the implementation schedule is respected and participating in the analysis of cross-functional impacts and end-to-end processes (E2E).
o Contributing to the issuance of recommendations for residual risks exceeding the accepted tolerance level
o Participate in the drafting of systematic reports to Management and the various Risk Committees on the major deficiencies observed.
o Ensuring effective collaboration with other lines of defence
- You are the point of contact for the DPO, the regulator (BNB, BCSS, etc.) in terms of safety and are the support for projects/business activities related to safety issues and risks.
Your profile :
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Knowledge of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of IT security and a minimum of 10 years of experience in IT.
- You have a good understanding of the security aspects of cloud architectures, CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker), CIAM (Customer Identity & Access Management)
- You are able to integrate and analyze business processes to identify the flaws in these processes.
- Knowledge of the laws applicable to the insurance sector (NIS, GDPR, National Bank Circulars, Minimum Security Standards of the BCSS (Crossroads Bank for Social Security) and of the information security measures resulting therefrom is an asset.
- You have at least one of the following certifications:
o CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
o CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) and/or ISO 27001 (and other standards related to security and risk management).
o CCSK (Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge) or CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional) for security management of cloud solutions
- You are rigorous and stress-resistant
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team
- You can adapt to different situations and interlocutors, you have a good sense of interpersonal relations.
- You are assertive and you know how to argue/negotiate
- You are creative, able to think "out of the box".
- You have a good command of French, Dutch and English.
The Offer :
- Complete and advantageous package
- A constant salary evolution,
- Personalized training plans,
- Opportunities for internal mobility,
- A company located in the heart of Liege,
- A flexible schedule,
- A work-life balance.
Would you like to know more about this wonderful opportunity?
Don't hesitate: apply now !
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English, French
- 5 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Production & support' jobs straight to your mailbox.