Audi Brussels is a production site located at the heart of Europe and part of the Audi Group. We started to produce the A1 in 2010. As of 2018, Audi Brussels is the very first Audi-site to produce an all-electric car, the Audi e-tron, but also its high voltage battery.
The IT department consists of a large team of internal and external employees. You are responsible for the IT applications and systems that ensure the efficient operation of the production. As IT Business Intelligence (BI) project manager, you will manage the BI applications, which are used within Audi Brussels for reporting and analysis of internal processes. They allow internal customers to visualise and improve the functioning of their department.
IT Project leader – Business Intelligence
- You are responsible for the planning, follow-up and execution of projects related to BI applications.
- You organise the Business Intelligence Community, i.e. collaboration between partners from different departments. You inform them of new developments, help them to describe their needs and coordinate the outcome of existing applications within the company.
- You work closely with external partners and are responsible for their deployment. In addition, you specify time, budget and quality targets for the partners.
- You advise the IT department on the continuous development of BI applications.
- You will work closely with the other sites of the Audi group and represent Audi Brussels.
- You have a master degree in IT (or equivalent by experience) and have experience in IT project management as well as in Business Intelligence.
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
- You work proactively, autonomously and like to take initiatives to try out innovative solutions.
- You are able to analyse complex contexts and propose structured solutions to problems.
- You speak English and are fluent in Dutch and/or French. Knowledge of German is an asset.
- Contract of indefinite duration
- Flexible working schedule
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.