- Permanent, Full-time
Damien Foundation is a Belgian medical development NGO that makes a difference in the fight against leprosy, tuberculosis and leishmaniasis. Our goal is to provide quality health care and social and economic reintegration to patients suffering from these infectious diseases. We are currently looking for a dynamic, hands-on and polyvalent IT expert to join our team and help us build our future.
As IT expert, your mission is to make sure that Damien Foundation has efficient, future-oriented and well-functioning tools in order to support its people realizing their objectives. You build and maintain the new IT environment, manage our IT suppliers and provide daily support to end-users. You are our Single Point of Contact regarding all IT related matters.
You are responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the new IT environment that will support the company processes (Finance, HR, Medical projects in the supported countries, Logistics, Fundraising processes). Marketing and sales, building of communities, organisation of events and coordination of the volunteer work are important activities as part of these processes.
You manage the relations with the IT suppliers of Damien Foundation and manage their contracts. You propose, execute and maintain the IT governance as well as the related procedures.
Damien Foundation has also implemented M365 for their digital workplace. You will support the end-users with your knowledge of the tooling provided by the M365 suite.
- Govern the design of the new IT landscape in order to reach (and continuously improve) an efficient and effective IT architecture that enables Damien Foundation to reach its vision and strategic objectives
- Implement the new IT landscape, hand-in-hand with the “business” project leads of the concerned department
- Inform, provide expertise and advise to end-users as well as the management of DF about ICT matters such as the selection of the most appropriate tools and applications to support their activities, information security, ROI etc.
- Follow-up and coordinate ICT projects (CRM platform, VOIP on Teams, ICT Security etc.)
- Create and maintain efficient and pragmatic procedures as part of the IT governance framework (maintaining groups and naming conventions, onboarding and exit procedures, …)
- Act as liaison between end-users and service providers for pending tickets. Review invoices of service providers before submitting them for approval
- Support end-users as a specialist of M365 apps and advice in improving the use of the available functionality
- Together with suppliers work out proposals for change (videoconferencing, ODK solution, … ), improve continuously user adoption (Teams, … )
- Propose and guard IT budgets
- Implementation and working of SaaS solutions, experience with Odoo is a plus
- Microsoft solutions (functioning and administration): M365 app and tenant administration, Azure, Voice on Teams, Powershell, Power BI, ...
- IT architecture
- Working with service providers and integrators
- End-user and network equipment
- Functional analyses, data modelling, interfacing
- Setting up and maintaining an IT governance model and procedures
- Contract management and relationship management of ICT suppliers
- ITIL principles, GDPR basics, ICT security basics
- Project and Content management
- Knowledge of basic processes of SME (finance, HRM, logistics, etc...)
- Service minded, analytic and problem solving
- Dutch, French, English: speaking and writing
- Autonomous, Stress resistant, communicative and positive-minded
- Passion for our cause and for helping DF staff
- A challenging and exciting job in a responsible organization in full transformation, with passionate colleagues.
- A permanent full-time contract.
- A complete reward package including extra-legal benefits
- A neat onboarding, coaching and training in function of the need
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- 1 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Concept & analysis, Production & support' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.