IT business partner 5FA / Project leader)
- Experis Belgium
- Permanent, Full-time
IT business partner 5FA / Project leader)
As a Functional Analyst/IT Business Partner you are responsible for the proper roll-out of (functional, technical) analyses, applications and application support for our internal users, in perfect cooperation with our infrastructure, development and support teams. Your responsibilities include the following:
- By actively listening to the internal customer, you are able to identify his functional needs and translate these into detailed (functional, technical) specifications (including system procedures and guidelines for system users). You evaluate, describe, specify and document IT application systems, develop application specifications, identify the required inputs and outputs (graphical user interfaces (websites), print outputs, screen layouts, ...) to meet user needs.
- Thanks to your knowledge of applications and database management systems, you are the point of contact for users for questions related to the applications under your responsibility for which you provide technical and application support.
- You define and document the functional relationships between applications and participate in system integrations.
- Together with the other colleagues, you ensure an efficient follow-up of requests and solutions, and don't forget to record them in a structured way, possibly in a ticketing system (JIRA, ...).
- You attach the necessary importance to the maintenance and updating of documents, applications and technical procedures.
- If necessary, you give regular and tailor-made training to IT teams and users.
- When setting up and/or modifying applications, you make sure that the relevant applications are tested.
- You inventory, measure and report user satisfaction on the use and availability of applications [under your responsibility] (SLA's, KPI's).
- If necessary, you work together with internal colleagues (development, support) and/or external partners to deal with requests and incidents.
- You have the skills to consult the right databases for validation and information extraction.
- You manage and monitor the status of the project portfolio.
- Depending on the needs, you are involved in the implementation of projects.
Application & technical skills:
- Database systems (Sybase, SQL Server, others)
- Installation & configuration of applications (including user management)
- Reporting systems
- Ticketing systems (JIRA, ...)
- Agile methodology
- CMS (WordPress, Drupal, ...)
- Understanding the development cycle of applications
- Project management
- Scripting tools
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure
- You have a higher education diploma, preferably a Master's degree (e.g. commercial sciences option ICT).
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position and are willing to broaden your application knowledge.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French.
- You act with a strong customer, result and quality focus.
- You show initiative, an innovative approach, you have an analytical mind and you deal with applications in a structured way, independently or in groups.
- You have the curiosity and willingness to understand the functional and technical aspects of the applications under your responsibility.
- You can work with multifunctional and external teams.
We offer employees a challenging workplace that requires entrepreneurship and initiative in a future-oriented and innovative sector in full development.
You will end up in a professional team of specialists with an eye and ear for the needs of its members.
For this position, we offer an interesting range of tasks, a competitive salary and fringe benefits company car included. Moreover, we are easily accessible by public transport (your workplace is located in the heart of Brussels within walking distance of the Central Station, metro and bus).
If you are interested, don't hesitate and send your CV !!
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Meal vouchers
- Family hospital insurance
- 22 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Analysis' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.