WE OFFER YOU as IT Business Controller
- A challenging and evolving job within the world of Thermal energy production, a key enabler of the transition towards carbon-neutral economy you actively
- Opportunities for self-development through a large range of training offers
- A good work-life balance following the ENGIE New Way Of Working lifestyle with flexible working hours
- Passionate and diverse teams, ENGIE employees share a great professional pride and passion for their work. Moreover, we constantly question ourselves and our working methods. Within ENGIE, team spirit, diversity and inclusion form the basis for inspiring contacts with colleagues all over the world. We rely on the power of the collective, across borders!
- A large remuneration package & numerous benefits
Linkebeek (Antwerp / Zwolle to be discussed) MORE ABOUT USENGIE FLEXIBLE GENERATION EUROPE
, an operational entity of ENGIE Group, is an expert in many specialist areas within the energy sector: around 1,400 employees manage, maintain and operate large-scale, highly flexible and high-performance natural gas, biomass, hydropower and CHP units owned by ENGIE in 7 European countries (Belgium, France, Italy, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and the UK). This entity is also able to develop new applications such as energy security using large battery storage systems or power-to-gas projects (biomethane, hydrogen, …).
In this way ENGIE FLEXIBLE GENERATION EUROPE wants to support the electricity grid to complement renewable energy, and it wants to help large industrial customers to make the transition to the most energy-efficient production process including the significant reduction of their CO2 emissions! Be a key enabler of the transition towards carbon-neutral economy!