IS Project Leader
- ENGIE Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
IS Project Leader
Your day at ENGIE will consist out of the following activities
- you become part of a team of 5 project leaders. This team is part of a recent and dynamic team of about 50 analysts, architects, developers, SDMs, service coordinators and PL’s
- you structure idea’s into realization plans. You formulate a planning and a business case together with the business
- you structure the project and follow-up all aspects. You ensure all different IT parties collaborate and deliver
- you work on new implementations, migrations, obsolescence initiatives. You could also be responsible for a track of a greater project
- you take responsibility for every IT aspect: from servers to user experience of mobile apps. Main component of most projects will be applications
- you assist the team and business to create more internal structure (portfolio, resource forecasting…)
You will be in contact with the CIO, the infrastructure teams, the business divisions and supporting teams, the IS project leaders and other analysts.
Your skills & competencies
- you have at least 3 years of experience as project leader
- you have worked for at least 2 years in an agile environment
- experience in change management is a plus
- you master the following software: MS Office, Azure devops, Visio
- any knowledge of Cloud solutions and connectivity is a plus
- you are able to work in a fast-paced and very demanding environment
- you communicate in a concise but gentle way and have good social skills
- you are pro-active and you have a problem-solving mindset
- you have a hands-on attitude and are open to tasks outside the classic project leader role
- you are customer-oriented and you have a learning mentality
- you value the team’s success more than you value your personal achievements
- you are open for very regular mobility across all sites of ENGIE Solutions in Belgium
- you have a full professional proficiency in English and Dutch and French
Ready to be part of the energy transition?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of ENGIE Solutions. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies that will lead us further to a neutral-carbon future.
Joining ENGIE Solutions is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance
- interesting training and career opportunities
We are looking forward meeting you!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Public transport contribution
- Additional paid leave
- 9 October
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Project management' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.