2 of 10Next
For our client located in Liege, we're recruiting an IO Software Engineer.
The compagny is a major player in the field of machine vision, developing and marketing high-performance products and services for image acquisition and vision-oriented analysis.
IO SOFTWARE ENGINEER
You will join the IO Software Engineering team.
You will be in charge of the development of device drivers, embedded software and other software components related to the hardware products developed by the compagny(frame grabbers, video servers, video converters).
- Master degree in engineering (computer science or electronics) or equivalent
- Good analytical skills and team player
- Good knowledge of C/C++ and OO designs
- Good communication skills: be able to collaborate with colleagues and business partners in French and English
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, macOS operating systems is an asset
- Knowledge of computer architectures is an asset
- Experience with functional programming is an asset
- Experience with GPU programming is an asset
The compagny many exciting challenges and requires a lot of creativity. The product range and the variety of supported platforms guarantee a good amount of exciting technical challenges.
0470 40 77 30
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
14 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Liège (location)
- All jobs via Profile Group
- Bachelor following Bachelor