- ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Fixed-term, Full-time
You will manage the complete recruitment process for various business units, from intake with the Hiring Manager of the company the project coordinator is working for, to the actual contract signing phase:
- Analyze the recruitment requests and define the most efficient recruitment process closely with program coordinator
- Write down and publish the vacancies
- Search, (phone)screen and evaluate CV's
- Conducting competency-based interviews, and / or assessments, using approved testing and assessment programs
- Conduct constructive feedback sessions.
- Prepare and propose job offers in collaboration with the program coordinator
- Use candidate tracking systems and reporting tools in order to monitor the recruitment missions and delivered quality and to look for continuous improvement
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge of the customers environment (organization, staffing needs, profiles, managers and expertise).
- Work in close collaboration with the client on the fulfilment of the open positions.
- Take initiatives to feed the candidate pipeline
- Screen and evaluate candidates & produce candidate reports
- Propose valid candidates to client and follow up
- Take part in meetings
- You are searching for an HR internship
- Your internship is at least 6 weeks
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and French and a good knowledge of English
- You have good PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- You are result oriented, you like to take initiatives
- You are able to work in team to achieve common goals
- You are a real team player
- A beautiful internship where you will be part of a professional, dynamic and result-oriented team who loves food
Interested? Send your CV to Laure.email@example.com
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Training
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- Primary education
- 4 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Human resources' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.