- Permanent, Full-time
As an International Recruiter you will join our dynamic HR team in our European HQ in Mechelen (Belgium). Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for hiring new employees across 10 European countries as well as supporting various ongoing HR projects.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Cooperate with our HR-team to fill vacancies for 10 countries
- Follow up on the recruitment process from A-Z for your assigned countries
- Build up & maintain a network of agencies and contacts
- Review resumes for skills, experience, and knowledge
- Conduct telephone and behavioral/competency based interviews
- Communicate recruitment progress and results to managers, agencies and candidates
- Recruitment metrics’ analysis as well as strategy design
- Participate in onsite and offsite recruitment events across Europe
- Support in other HR/Recruitment projects including Employee Relations, Exits, Campus, etc.
- 1-3 years of recruitment experience, including sourcing and interview techniques.
- Working experience in an international environment is an advantage
- Self-driven, strategic and a team player
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Any of the following languages are considered an advantage: German, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Clear career path and “promoting from within” culture
- Hospitalization, Group Insurance, Meal vouchers & Eco-cheques
- Public Transportation Reimboursement
- Paid overtime
- International environment, open communication and continuous learning
Interested or do you have questions?
E-mail us at: email@example.com
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Eco Cheque
- 30 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Human resources' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.