3 of 5Next
For our client in wavre we are looking for an international payroll officer:
International Payroll Officer
You will work in close collaboration with the Senior Payroll Officer and the head of HR to provide support and counsel on various European payrolls areas. The role will include all aspects of Payroll Administration and Support, including the management of specific payroll processes and subsequent follow-ups for several EU Countries.
You will work in close collaboration with the Business Unit Managers in the regions as well as the Recruitment Team and provide support and counsel in various HR areas at a European level. You responsibilities will include all aspects of Human Resources such as compensation & benefits, employee relations, policy and program administration, HR processes, etc.
This is a temporary assignment from 15 September 2019 to 31 March 2020 (maternity replacement).
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- Ensuring the efficient and accurate delivery of a series of EU payrolls, from administration and support through to being the lead payroll officer on allocated payrolls.
- Ensure smooth and regular communications with employees in all regions and follow up on the day-to-day employee payroll queries addressed to HR.
- Be the super-user for the HR module of the company ERP.
- Be a back-up for other international payrolls as needed.
- Provide assistance in the daily management & administration of compensation and benefits in Europe.
- Contribute to the follow-up of the existing HR and payroll processes.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have minimum 3-5 years of experience in payroll, preferably in an international environment.
- You are able to deal with all levels of company management. Confidentiality is a must.
- You are fluent in English and French (spoken and written). Knowledge of other European languages (such as Dutch, Spanish, Italian and German) is an asset but not essential.
- You have excellent communication skills, including the ability to respond effectively to questions from groups of employees and managers alike.
- You possess computer software expertise. You will ideally have advanced Excel skills, but your knowledge will also include database applications, ERP and spreadsheet applications to produce various reports.
- You have experience in dealing with expatriate administration (is a plus), as is any social legislation and compensation and benefits administration knowledge.
- You have HR generalist background, with demonstrated experience in benefits/comp administration, administration of policies and procedures and some experience in handling difficult and moderately complex employee relations issues is a plus but not essential.
- A temporary contract from the 15th of September till the 31th of March
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
19 days left to apply
- Function type: Payroll & salary administration
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Experis
- Secondary education
- At least 2 years experience