10 of 35Next
Athora Belgium - formerly Generali Belgium - is part of Athora Group, specialist in offering solutions in the European insurance and reinsurance market.
Athora Belgium has 400 employees, serves 530,000 customers and offers a range of Life and Non-Life insurances through a network of around 1,000 independent brokers.
The total premium income in 2018 was approximately € 685 million. The asset portfolio of Athora Belgium is approximately € 6.5 billion.
- Evaluating governance, risk management and control processes;
- Making recommendations leading to the establishment of a control environment that meets the requested quality criteria and that foster continuous improvement;
- Providing management with the assurance that company processes are operational and secured.
We offer a permanent contract with attractive benefits. You will join a dynamic and international company with a well-known family & human focused culture located Avenue Louise. If you also look for diversified challenges in audit, learning opportunities and direct contacts at all level in the organisation, Athora is for you !
- Master degree in finance or engineering
- An experience of at least 5 years in the insurance/or in the audit-sector and an active knowledge of audit procedures
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The drive to learn, understand and adapt to different thinking styles, learning styles and cultural profiles
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
- A good knowledge of the usual PC applications (MS Office)
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
25 days left to apply
- Function type: Audit
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Elsene (location)
- All jobs at Athora Belgium
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience