- Ucan Communications
- Permanent, Full-time
What’s not included in the job is struggle with design tools, patching up databases, or work with 3D models, we have other specialists for that. Your focus will be to integrate it all into qualitative, consumer-friendly solutions using the power of code.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS, or experienced with CSS toolkits like Tailwind, Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience with implementing APIs
- Can develop with responsiveness in mind
- Committed to source versioning
- Can use and set up package managers and bundlers
- WebGL and WebXR
- NodeJS and NoSql databases
- Back-end development using PHP
- Theme development for CMSes
- Experience with NodeJS
- You can prioritize and work in a well-organized manner to reach your deadlines. Simply put, you get things done
- You are able to self-direct, be organized, be detailed oriented and are able to set and meet deadlines
- Ability and willingness to learn fast and pick up new things easily
- You are able to analyze and solve programming tasks independently and pro-actively
- You can work independently based on a briefing but must also be a team player when we need to combine forces
- Development jobs for a variety of customers
- Engaged colleagues
- Never a dull moment
- A nice office environment, conveniently located with easy access to all main roads
- Lots of free coffee and chocolates
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English
- Possibility to work from home: 2 days
- Meal vouchers
- Internet cost / Subscription
- Public transport contribution
- Eco Cheque
- Additional paid leave
- Remote work
- 14 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Development' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.