500 enthusiastic professionals, 300 of whom are working in Belgium assess the risks linked to international trade transactions and elaborate solutions to cover them.
In order to reinforce our teams in Brussels, we are currently looking for an Insurance Policy Officer.
Insurance Policy Officer
You will report to an Insurance Policies and Data Management Coordinator and you will be part of a team within the Policy Management service of the Legal and Policy Management department.
- You will observe policies and perform any related administrative tasks; you will assist in the sales and commercialisation of the policies and keep in touch with insureds.
- You will check declarations, handle and manage them in order to correctly collect premiums and adequately cover the risks.
- You will take the initiative to propose changes in contract terms, establish several decision-making procedures and prepare contract documents and any necessary correspondence.
- You will prepare procedures for renewals and adaptations of policies and formulate proposals to solve diagnosed problems.
- You will ensure the handling and follow-up of payment delays in order to transfer them to the Claims Management service of the Claims department if necessary, with a view to the recovery of outstanding claims.
- You will participate in internal meetings and maintain external contacts with insureds, brokers and other company members so as to be the interlocutor for people who are interested and to offer them correct services.
- You will prepare policy statistics in order to keep management up to date on the progress of the activities.
- You hold a bachelor's degree (in economics, law, trade, insurance or accountancy) and have preferably 3 years of relevant experience.
- You show a good oral and written proficiency in French and English; your mother tongue is Dutch.
- You like to work with figures and you have a good knowledge of IT tools.
- You have a sense of initiative and you are customer-oriented.
- You are well organised, flexible and accurate.
- You are able to work autonomously and in team.
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance
- Disability insurance
- Public transport contribution
- Bicycle allowance
- Eco Cheque
- Company meals at reduced prices
- Additional family benefits
- Additional paid leave
- Remote work
- Furlough leave
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- A job with many social contacts and variety.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, extralegal pension, mobility budget, flex reward etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.