Inside Sales Project Manager (m/f)
- The Chillafish Company NV
- Permanent, Full-time
Inside Sales Project Manager (m/f)
- Do you like big international retailer accounts and their complex processes?
- Do you love to manage multiple tasks without losing oversight?
- Do you like to coordinate and administrate salesorders with eye for details?
- Do you love inputting complex sales data an automate + analyze this data?
- Do you like to take responsibility for results, not actions?
A strong and well-thought-out design, correct market positioning and a refreshing style at a competitive price make our products into real Chillafish products. Production mainly takes place in Asia, sales are focused on the global market and go directly to large chains, as well as through distributors, ranging from USA / Canada, across the Middle East, Europe to Asia.
You are responsible for a wide variety of tasks from supporting sales to general office administration.
- Project management of complex tenders and managing all tasks related to testing, production preparation, order flow and invoicing.
- Documenting your knowledge in guidelines and internal manuals.
- Manage all activities related to salesorders from International Key retailers according to their SOP manuals.
- Set-up of new international customers, delving into their vendor systems and setup procedures and making sure we are compliant.
- Receipt and input of orders, scheduling order capacity and monitoring timely delivery.
- Monitor stock levels in our various warehouses, flag fast-selling items, and place new orders with our factories.
- Following up container shipments, generating shipping documents and tracking for timely delivery.
- Communicate effectively to our customers, suppliers and factories to ensure smooth operations.
- Arrange shipments via Bpost, DHL, Fedex, UPS etc
- Handling orders from first quotation up to final delivery, invoicing and payment reconciliation. Handle L/C’s
- Analyze and report the sell-through performance of your assigned customers and take appropriate actions in
case of over- or underperformance.
- Work closely with the Sales Managers to ensure all actions are delivered on time and to specification.
- Ensure efficient and quick response to customer service issues or complaints and guarantee an effective
an efficient communicator.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Project management skills.
- Deliver work with accuracy and to the highest standards with an eye for detail.
- Work on own initiative, able to take decisions when necessary.
- A team player, sharing skills and ideas to ensure the best outcome for business and the team.
- You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality and you know how to deal with stressful situations.
- You are positive, customer oriented and solution oriented.
- You are eager to learn and open for change.
- You understand the complexities of logistics, incoterms and payment methods.
- You have experience with order management, planning.
- Excellent in using Office tools: Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Preferably minimum a bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience.
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of other languages (Dutch, French, German,
- Chinese…) is a strong asset.
- Knowledge about IT systems and specifically EDI is an asset.
Belgium, Antwerp (Straatsburgdok – nearby Kinepolis Antwerp)*
*Due to COVID-19 this will be mainly working from home.
An attractive salary supplemented by a nice package of extra-legal benefits such as luncheon vouchers, group insurance and hospitalization insurance.
A driven and dynamic work environment with an informal working atmosphere in which initiative and independence are welcomed. An independent job with a lot of responsibility, space for your own initiative and to think about opportunities and innovations. A pleasant working atmosphere with professional colleagues.
Apply now if you dare!
Would you like to be part of our fantastical team?
Tell us why with:
- Your resume
- An English motivation letter / email
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- 5 June
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Sales' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.