4 of 22Next
My client is a Media Agency located in Brussels. They belong to a global international network but have to freedom to initiate on the Belgian market.
Their aim is to connect brand with audiences.
They achieve this by analysing data and transforming it into actionable media connections in order to increase business opportunities.
They anticipate media and digital trends and believe in strong basics.
Digital is at the core of their strategies and they are not afraid to test new waters.
They believe in trust, putting the employee and client at the core, a transparent communication and continuous challenge in order to stay leader on the market.
Innovation and Automation Expert
As an Innovation and Automation Expert have the following responsibilities:
- You stay aware of new innovations in new technologies and buying platforms
- You analyse and test innovations in new technologies and buying platforms
- You drive the implementation of automation solutions within the digital team
- You will coach colleagues on the innovation tools and show them the added value of those solutions
- You present new and innovative solutions to clients and create room to integrate it to new projects
- You optimise internal processes
The ideal Innovation and Automation Expert:
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in digital transformation or equivalent
- Very good level of Dutch, French and English
- You have a master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- You are passionate about Buying platforms (Google DV360), Automation and Marketing
- You have strong interest for Digital Marketing and New Technologies
- You can motivate a team and drive change
- You have commercial flair and strong interpersonal skills
- You have knowledge and use of buying platform in programmatic
- You are at ease with various CRM, CDP and DMP softwares
Being part of a leading Agency with plenty of room for creativity and initative
A competitive salary package
A passionate and dynamic team
2 days of home office/week
+32 2 509 45 45
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
44 days left to apply
- Function type: Media planning & purchase
- Sector: Media and Communication
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.500 to € 3.000 per month