- Permanent, Full-time
Company located in Brussels
Do you have a bachelor (or equivalent) with at least a first experience in application development?
Do you have a good knowledge in OO programming, scripting (with Bash) and deployment automation (Jenkins)?
Are you fluent in French and English (Dutch is an asset)?
Are you dynamic and willing to contribute to the success of a growing innovative company with plenty of career opportunities?
If so, don't wait any further and apply now to this amazing opportunity !
The company is constantly launching new projects and initiatives to innovate, to meet the expectations of customers and internal users, and to prepare for the future by modernising its IT/application landscape. To this end, four multidisciplinary teams work permanently together with a transversal technical team on these projects, based on an "Agile/Scrum" approach.
In order to strengthen its teams and to keep innovating, the company is actively looking for a Devops Engineer with a bachelor and at least a first experience in application development.
As a DevOps Engineer,
- You will be responsible for implementing and managing platform environments with the support of the group's infrastructure teams.
- You will be responsible for automating the processes of integration, testing, deployment and infrastructure changes to platform environments.
- You will work closely with other agile teams, the business and the support team on platform issues and incident management.
- You will guarantee the consistency of the platforms based on established recommendations.
- As a member of the technical cross-functional team, at the service of the company's internal and external customers, you will contribute with your ideas and your commitment to the continuous improvement of the team's operations and, on a broader scale, of the company.
- You are enthusiastic about the idea of participating in a large-scale cloudification journey of the platforms.
- You have a degree in computer science or equivalent and have at least a first experience in application development
- You have notions of object-oriented languages
- You know scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, Python, or others
- You are familiar with the implementation of automation, deployments via a CI/CD (Jenkins), as well as automation tools (such as Ansible, Puppet,...)
- You are familiar with the monitoring, logging and traceability needs of platforms (via tools such as OpsView, Kibana, SCOM,...)
- You are familiar with the management and administration of complex platforms
- You are familiar with containerizations and tools such as OpenShift, Docker,...
- Knowledge of applications such as Dynatrace, Mendix, OpenCMS is an additional asset
- Flexibility is in your genes
- You have already worked in an Agile team
- You are business-oriented
- You have an analytical mind. Creativity and innovation are part of your qualities
- Thanks to your team spirit and communication skills, you maintain excellent relations both internally and externally
- Dynamic and resourceful, open-minded and curious, you work independently and proactively and have a sense of responsibility
- You are inspired, inspiring and passionate
- You are fluent in French and English; fluency in Dutch is an asset
The amazing offer
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
- A friendly and open working atmosphere in a pleasant setting.
- A diversified and motivating position at the heart of the company.
- Autonomy according to your skills.
- Training and personal supervision.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
- 12 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.