7 of 11Next
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that's what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it's our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe.
Information Security Officer/Risk Manager
- You will be working for the division Risk Management which acts as second line of defense regarding information security, business continuity and risk management.
- You will operate in an international team of security and risk professionals.
- You will be Information Security Officer/Risk Manager located in Belgium in which you contribute to the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and risk management framework of equensWorldline.
- You will contribute to relevant security certifications like ISO27001, PCI, etc.
- You will advise, monitor the organization and report about information security and risks, and interacts with senior management on a regular basis.
- Higher education/relevant security certifications like CISSP/CISM
- Experience with implementing an ISMS and risk management processes
- Experience with security certification and risk assessments
- Good understanding of the processing operations as well as the information systems and data security and data protection needs
- Understanding of information technologies and data security
- Knowledge of the business sector and organization
- Ability to promote an information security culture within the organization
- Fluent in English
Interested? Apply Online on: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/560626-Information-Security-OfficerRisk-Manager/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
15 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Manpower Group Solutions
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience