Information Risk Officer
- Permanent, Full-time
Information Risk Officer
You will be a part of the Group Information Risk Management team. A team that consists of highly motivated IT risk managers and cybersecurity professionals.
Together with your colleagues, you support local entities of the group with pragmatic advice on security issues and help leadership teams to make informed decisions on how to achieve business objectives in a safe and secure way. You will investigate issues and help colleagues from all over the world to take appropriate action.
- Information Risk Assurance:
- You challenge the self-assessments by local entities.
- You manage risk investigations on trending risk topics. Sometimes you take the lead in this, sometimes you have a supporting role or act as the project manager for investigations executed by external companies.
- You are part of the security community that creates and maintains group-wide risk standards.
- You create reports which are understandable for a wide audience of managers.
- Risk Support and Relationship Management
- You give training and conceptual support to local teams, including the local Information Security Officers.
- You maintain a good working relationship with local stakeholders in the 3 lines of defence.
- You participate in key meetings and actively contribute to them.
- You are the main point of contact for local coaching, guidance and advice.
- You have knowledge and skills in the domains of IT and cybersecurity and are eager to continue to build up knowledge and expertise in the areas of IT risk, Information Security Risk (cyber) and Business Continuity Management.
- You have expertise in analysing complex processes and in giving pragmatic advice: you are able to translate risks or issues into executable actions. Thanks to you, your colleagues in the local entities know what to do.
- You like to work together with others as well as on your own. Even in stressful situations, you communicate diplomatically and effectively. Working with colleagues from all over the world motivates you.
#Cybersecurity #Risk #BusinessContinuityManagement #InformationSecurityRisk #ITRisk
- An important job in an international environment. You will work together with many different people throughout KBC Group -all friendly colleagues- and you will learn something new every day from top specialists in the domain.
- On top of on-the-job learning, we invest in you with an exceptional range of training and development opportunities. You can benefit from several concrete avenues for growth.
- You get an open-ended contract with a competitive salary. In addition, you can choose from a range of fringe benefits, including a company car.
- Our head offices are easily accessible by public transport. You can also work (partly) at home.
- You can reconcile your work and private life. That is one of the reasons why we were awarded the Top Employer 2021 certificate. And we'd love the opportunity to tell you what the other reasons are.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- 26 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'It architecture, Network, it security' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.