- biocodex benelux
- Permanent, Full-time
- Ensuring continuity of vigilance activities that are operated locally: processing and reporting of safety cases, maintenance of the local vigilance system;
- Managing product quality complaints;
- Monitoring of pharmaceutical samples distribution;
- Reviewing the product packaging’s and product information from the regulatory perspective ;
- Ensuring compliance with the Quality Management System: managing training, procedures update, deviations & CAPA;
- Assisting during inspections and audits.
- University degree in Pharmacy (junior) or university degree in administration with experience in the pharmaceutical sector;
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French and German are an asset;
- Ability to pay close attention to details and accuracy;
- Good planning and organizational skills, autonomous;
- Proactive, positive, “can do” attitude;
- Good communication and presentation skills.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Dutch, English
- 28 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Nurses & assistants, Health & body care' jobs straight to your mailbox.