2 of 4Next
Assignments are dealt with through the AGILE process(Scrum, KanBan/ SAFe). In short iterations (sprints) software is delivered giving us an improved time to market. We develop, evaluate and steer where necessary during these short cycles. Each time in consultation with our business.
ICT Senior Functional Analyst
- You have a Master's degree with a strong IT finality.
- You have at least, five years of experience as a Functional Analyst. Preferably in a financial setting.
- You are well motivated. Someone who can work independently. You are comfortable with taking initiative and taking responsibility.
- It is important that you can act in the IT landscape after a short acquaintance period. You have the interest and the analytical skills to quickly familiarize yourself with the business and IT processes.
- A flexible mindset and eagerness for continuous learning are essential.
- You have a healthy dose of pragmatism and creativity.
- Working in a team where cooperation and team results are put first, strongly appeals to you
- As an IT functional analyst you constantly interact with your colleagues. You are able to communicate your ideas in a smooth, structured and convincing way. Dutch is often used in communication with certain businesses, therefore you have excellent verbal and writing skills. Given the international context, English is not a problem for you either.
- Within KBC you have a lot of freedom to fill in your workplace and working hours (Working from home, from the various head offices, co-work places). We try to take into account your preference in terms of location, without offering guarantees that a specific location will be retained for your further career. You determine the working arrangements in dialogue with your team. Collaboration via collaboration tools is therefore no problem for you.
- As a base you work from Leuven, Brussels, Ghent or Mechelen. Often teams are spread over two locations.
• what you need to give the best of yourself every day;
• an exceptional range of training and development opportunities;
• various career opportunities;
• a contract of indefinite length;
• a competitive remuneration package, supplemented by a broad package of additional benefits and staff conditions on our banking and insurance products;
• possibilities to coordinate your work and your private life;
• a dynamic work environment with an open culture and a pleasant working atmosphere.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
21 days left to apply
- Function type: Project management
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Sint-Jans-Molenbeek (location)
- All jobs at KBC
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English