2 of 6Next
- sustainable innovation
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- architectural portfolio management
- architectural coaching
- architectural consulting
ICT Enterprise Architect Leuven
- Mobile and front end platforms
- Big data, analytics, customer insight
- Open Banking and API Management
- Cloud computing
- Application Integration
- Core Banking and Insurance systems
The role of Enterprise Architect concerns a major investment in training and practical experience, so the deployment is about a longer time horizon.
- Good managerial and leadership skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting
- experience in several business and IT domains in an architectural role
- capable to determine the strategic course of company-wide application architecture and think along with the business as regards how technological developments can create business opportunities or pose threats.
- generalist with strong conceptual capabilities in order to be able to formulate a balanced overall solution that covers various aspects: technology, business, methodology, planning and cost/benefit considerations.
- ability to become familiar quickly with new issues or problem areas given a minimum of information. He/she must also be able to come up with well thought-out concepts and distinguish between matters of greater and lesser importance and place problems in the correct context.
- Good communication, collaboration, coaching and mentoring skills
- Prepared to learn continuously by self-study, following market trends, participate in architectural communities
- Knowledge of English and Dutch is required
- You are willing to travel
You can count on KBC for:
- active support during your career,
- An exceptional range of training and development opportunities,
- many different career opportunities,
- a permanent contract,
- a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products,
- possibilities to integrate your work and private life,
- a dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
44 days left to apply
- Function type: It architecture
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Leuven (location)
- All jobs at KBC